Tuesday, July 23, 2013

年少时候 谁没有梦?

matriculation day is tomorrow.

I sit here with mixed feelings because I'm reluctant and confused and worried and dreading and somewhat excited for school.

most of the mods are what I like or have some sort of an interest in, BUT...
uni means starting all over again (almost) in terms of meeting new people and forging friendships?
what if I don't get along with my classmates or have shitty groupmates?
why do I care so much about grades?
why am I even in university?

technically, I have the answers to the last two questions but I'd like to wait until I can express every thought properly before publishing them here.

I've been anxious again for the past week or so.
My hand gets the prickly feeling,
I wake up a number of times throughout the night.

there is a sudden, pronounced emptiness...

but I won't despair.

I know for certain that I do not walk alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment