I would blog about how my perfectionism has been doing me in lately,
or how thinking about the future is stressing me out,
but I think that should be left for another day - not second blog post material.
It's 2013 and it feels no different from past years.
There are big things happening this year, definitely, but it feels the same.
I used to care a lot about new years and what they signify - new opportunities, new hopes.
Not anymore though, because I no longer feel the need to segment my life into different years.
It is just a seemingly never-ending barrage of days and events,
an ongoing adventure if you will.
Why do people think that the new year will give them a fresh start?
A fresh start only comes if you are born again.
This is just another January of your life.
If you want to take charge and make things better you can do it in May or October.
It doesn't always have to wait till January.
No comments:
Post a Comment